1. By registering on this website, you provide personal information, including, among others, name, email, phone number and company name. Arcon Managed Security Services ensure user privacy and the information that he, the user, provide, in accordance with strict standards of security and confidentiality.
3. All information provided by users may be collected and used solely by Arcon Managed Security Services. If a particular user wants to, your registration may be deleted or disabled.
4. Arcon will only disclose user information when explicitly authorized by him, by court order, or by law.
5. The company may collect information related to the use of our website through the use of various technologies. For example, to visit him, we may record certain information that the user's browser sends, such as IP address, browser type and language, access time and website address routing. Arcon may also collect information on which pages the user viewed on our website and other actions taken during his visit. Data collection in this way allows Arcon collect statistics on the use and efficiency of it.
6. With respect to a record for recruitment & selection, is disclosed in the corporate website or other location, the user can inform the curriculum. Arcon can use that information across the enterprise in order to direct your query for employment or further contact.
7. By flagging interest in a product or service Arcon, a callback, or specific marketing materials, information provided will be used to fulfill the request. To help with this, we can share information with others, for example, business partners of Arcon, financial institutions, delivery companies or postal or government authorities, such as Customhouse authorities, involved in attendance. Relatively for a transaction, you can also contact the user for purposes of customer satisfaction surveys and market research.
8. When you select "Send this page", the Arcon ask name and e-mail address of the person. Automatically be sent an e-mail only once, sharing the indicated page, but no information will be used for any other purpose.
9. Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, will be required to fit our standards of privacy.
- Sharing personal information and downloads
10. Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, the Arcon decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some states and / or countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving such information from suppliers. It is the practice of Arcon seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
- Use of General Information
11. The content (text, file, image) and applications (software, system) Arcon's website are protected by the Software Law ("Law 9.609/98) and the Copyright Act (the" Law 9.610/98 " ), being forbidden modification, reproduction, storing, transmitting, copying, distribution or any other use, whether commercial or otherwise, without the authorization of Arcon Managed Security Services.
13. The functions of this website should not be confused with Internet access provision, not being the Arcon required to provide information about the flow of data users who access it.
14. Intrusion attempts Arcon's website will be treated according to legal rules, such as damage, theft or other criminal classification under the Brazilian Penal Code or other laws.
- Questions about privacy and Access