With a 18-year experience, Arcon’s main purpose is to provide the information technology security essential to its clients, increasing the protection level and maximizing the results of their investments. With a comprehensive portfolio and strong partnerships with the main manufacturers, the company monitors and manages environments, mitigates risks, and prevents accidents in medium- and large-sized companies from Latin America with offices worldwide.
If the purpose at first was only to protect companies from virus attacks, now the executives know that risks go beyond virtual plagues and that the IT supports the companies’ development. In order to meet this demand, one of Arcon’s concerns is innovating and updating its process, products and employees, and the company makes constant investments in those.
ARCON IN NUMBERS
• 1 billion events processed a day
• Unique intelligence in Latin America: 850 rules of events correlation
• More than 600.000 assets protected over the 5 continents
• Brazil´s largest client base
• 2 SOCs: Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
• 2 Data Centers: Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
• 5 offices: Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Salvador, Belém and Brasília