Founded in 1995, in Rio de Janeiro, Arcon is specialized in Managed Security Services (MSS) having obtained first position on the segment’s national ranking according to the Outsourcing Annual Report 2012.
The company’s mission is to maximize the IT security budget application’s result of medium- and big-sized organizations through providing, monitoring and operating the IT security systems.
Arcon’s infrastructure can deliver services with high level of availability that allows clients to reduce risks and answer to the normative exigencies that they have to submit.
Its ample portfolio includes every available IT security systems with products of market leaders’ products partners or, preferably with services paid on a monthly basis.
An extensive and growing client portfolio in different segments in the market provides credibility and financial solidity to the company’s actions that has grown approximately 37% per year in the past four years and collects cases of big success together with clients.
• Value of the protected information: billions of dollars (calculation methodology from IEEE)
• More than 160,000 IT actives protected in Brazil
• Managed equipment: more than 250 security equipments such as Firewalls, IPS and diverse Gateways
• More than 100 clients until December, 2011
• 2 SOCs: Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
• 2 Data Centers: Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
• 4 offices: Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Belém and Brasília