PROACTIVE MANAGEMENT FOR INCIDENT PREVENTION
The Managed Security Service – MSS - is the highest level of security protection for a corporate network. Arcon MSS follows Gartner’s precepts and it consists of a set of services: Monitoring and IT Security Management , both remotely operated from a SOC - Security Operation Center.
From 2 Security Operation Centers (SOC), a highly expert and prepared team monitors environments from the most different market segments. With processes well organized and approved by a demanding client base, Arcon has access to a several kinds of malicious codes, vulnerabilities and attacks, providing it an increased knowledge and pro-activity.
WHY TO ADOPT THIS MODEL?
• Technology requires expert management
• MSS ensures correct management, based on the best market practices
• MSS ensures the maintenance of high security levels
• MSS reduces massively the occurrence of incidentes – on finances and the reputation
• MSS ensures internal and external accordance to Standards, rules and regulations
• MSS enables non-stop management, 24x7, for companies without this Infrastructure
75% of the companies will increase their security level and reduce costs, by hiring a MSSP
Fast detection and management of vulnerabilities enables the performance before attacking
MSSP has the highest experience level in incident handling. Furthermore, it has a team focused and specialized on the matter
Managed service providers act simultaneously in several companies, allowing the update of the best practices adopted for clients, whether to solve an incident or to implement a protection model
MSSPs have security operation centers (SOC) working 24x7. Most of the attacks happen out of the regular work hours
Heterogeneous Environments Management
Managing different security layers of a company requires a numerous and expert team, which is only compatible with an MSSP structure